Sunday 6 May 2018

Time for Pimm's

It is not summer yet, not technically, but the weather is summery enough, which means it's time for Pimm's. In any case, May is the month when one should start drinking it. I rarely drink Pimm's, I need to be in the right state of mind to drink it: the weather has to be nice, for one, then it must be as hot as it is sunny, but not too hot as it is a treacherous drink: it can be drunk as easily as juice and goes easily to the head. My wife had this can of Pimm's a few weeks ago, when the weather was not quite Pimm's proper, and it tasted exactly like fizzy strawberry juice. Right now would be ideal.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've never had a Pimm's. I wonder if it's available in Canada?

Veggie Carrie said...

I had a quick Google and yes you can. It's called Pimm's No 1 cup in Canada. Best mixed with lemonade and served with sliced strawberries, orange, mint and cucumber.