Wednesday 23 May 2018

Return to Amazon

I have not used Amazon for months now, not since Christmas and I don't think I bought all that much from it even then. I haven't needed Amazon: I have plenty of books on my shelves yet to be read, and other places to buy other things we need. Back before little Wolfie was born, I was addicted to it. But now, there are a few things which for practical reasons I will have to buy there: ironing board (a bit big to carry if you can avoid it), some useful things for little Wolfie I seem unable to find anywhere else, a new computer too. I should also treat myself with new books, because I hate shopping, even online, and new books make me endure the time spent doing the tedious kind of shopping, and also because there are a few titles I cannot find anywhere else than online.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i buy everything on amazon. i'm a prime customer so i get free shipping!