Wednesday 19 July 2017

Two observations about the evenings

These are two things I noticed recently, especially tonight, about the evenings we are having. They may be unimportant, but for me (and maybe for you too) they are:

1)The evenings are cooler. I mean I know they should always be, but the difference is noticeable.

2)The sun goes down earlier. Again, it might sound like I am stating the obvious, but now it is somewhat more noticeable. The emphasis on the somewhat.

And that makes me happy, I love how transient summertime appears to be these days.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i wish our evenings were cooler. we only go down to 70 so it never really cools off. but it sure stays dark later in the morning and gets darker earlier too. i can't wait!

Magic Love Crow said...

Autumn is coming!! YES!!