Monday 24 July 2017

The stag's head at White Stuff

You remember that I blogged a few months ago about a stuffed stag's head that is in the local White Stuff. I was wondering then why there was such a trophy in a clothes shop, near the changing room. And it struck me today. No, it is not to hang the clothes if the rack is full. It is because a lot of what is sold at White stuff, from what I saw at least (my wife buys me a fair deal from there because she likes the brand) is woodland themed. Have a look at the socks she bought me last time, for instance. As I love forest and wildlife, this makes me like the chain a bit more. In any case, the mystery of the stag's head is now solved.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's still the butt-ugliest stag's head I've ever seen.

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree with Debra, it is till ugly! LOL!