Sunday 16 July 2017

Rusty the Fox

Sometimes I wonder if I am not a sucker. I bought this flask from a local kitchen shop. Apparently, the shop will close down soon and my wife suggested that we'd show our appreciation by buying a few things. Which we did, and among them there was this flask for hot drinks. Now the thing is, we don't need a flask: I already have a special container for my tea and my wife has a special cup for her coffee. There is no reason, except the fact that Rusty the Fox is very cute and we buy stuff that are woodland themed. So we now have this. No idea if and if so when we are going to need it, but I guess it will look good in our cupboard. The worst thing is, I really like Rusty the Fox and I am glad we have this.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Start that baby of yours on drinking coffee and then he can use it! Such an obvious solution, Guillaume.

Magic Love Crow said...

Aww, so cute! I like Debra's idea! LOL!