Thursday 11 May 2017

Wolfie's attitude

My wife was recently telling me that I don't blog all that much about our son, what kind of a baby he is and what he likes and dislikes. I do think I blog about him fairly often, directly or indirectly, but it is difficult to take every single moment and turn it into a post. But I will try to correct this and spend more time talking about him and his personality. Because even though he is only nearly eight months old, he already has distinctive character. Tonight my own father thought that he really had something of me, and I think he meant more his demeanor than his look. Wolfie smiles and cries like every baby, of course, but he has a very distinctive mischievous smile and a naughty side: he kicks, punches, bites fingers and pulls hair, then laughs when you shout"ouch!" With eyes that seem to say: "Go on, sucker, you know I'm adorable". Sometimes I think he is smarter than us by half. And, while he does not say a distinct word yet, he does "speaks" quite a lot. So young, and already full of attitude.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's putting you on notice!

Magic Love Crow said...

You better watch out! LOL!