Thursday 25 May 2017

Fitbit addiction

As my readership knows, I recently bought myself, in a rare moment of retail therapy, a Fitbit. expensive, state of the art, gunmetal stainless steal coloured (yes, that thing is elegant) Fitbit. I, who don't do any sport and barely any physical activities. So I set it up and since then I have been addicted to it. I am barely scraping its functionalities, but the little I use it for, I wouldn't depart from it for an empire. I check the number of steps I take in a day, the calories I burn and before bed I do relaxing breathing exercises with it. Oh, and it tells time too. I have no intention to turn Vraie Fiction into a fitness blog, I find people who obsess about fitness both tedious and often insecure, but the Fitbit will be mentioned again from time to time, as I discover it.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i have one sitting here staring at me. i haven't gotten around to ready the directions yet.